Tuesday 17 April 2012

I believe there is much power in words and thought - S. Christie

Introduction of new english blogger  - इनका शुभ नाम है - S. Christie और इनकी Location है - Canada आगे Christie जी अपने Introduction में कहती हैं - Stuck in the wrong place wrong time on a train going way too fast. और इनका Interests है - dancing, reading, photography, languages, beautiful things और इनका ब्लाग है - As Far As The Eye Can See. इनके ब्लाग पर जाने हेतु क्लिक करें ।
Darling, Stop Running.
you can’t make homes out of human beings someone should have already told you that and if he wants to leave then let him leave you are terrifying and strange and beautiful something not everyone knows how to love.
The Key.

I have found how to be happy with a man: Give him no credit. None. Make deliberate, cold, unceasing assumptions that he has no feelings, that he cares for you in no way, and that he will never do you one good thing. Be content in the fact that he has no heart. No desires that stretch beyond his own body.
Do this, and you are will find happiness, just so long as you never let go of these basic understandings.
Enjoy that stupid way he smiles when you kiss. The freckles that pepper his shoulders. Fall in love with his inconsistencies - while always being sure of his one consistent nature, to never truly love you back.
Do this. Because when you find, with devastating clarity, that you have been wrong, and that his heart 


is just as prone to feeling as your own damaged soul, your world will shatter. You will have lost everything saving you from the hell that awaits you when you wake up and realize that he can.
Do this. Because without it, you will see his failures, each shortcoming. You will want more than he will give. You will be continually brought to the very edge of what you can bear - and then brought back too abruptly by some sweeping act of redemption. He will cease to be able to keep you constantly satisfied, it will be a life of ups and downs, weeks of dinner for two followed by months of smashed plates and weepy kisses. His faults will seep through in the morning coffee that he left too long, they will creep their way through the unfixed cracks in the wall paint, they will call your name when the game is going and he wants another beer.

Do this. Before his humanity stretches your heart in new ways that you wouldn't have thought capable, before he drives you so crazy with the amount he can be everything you've ever wanted and still not enough, before you let him so far up on that pedestal that he only has room to let you down. Do this, so you know he's lying when he whispers those three cliché, stupid, stupid, stupid words in your ear, so softly that it tickles. Do this, do this, do this. Find that easy, safe, and endlessly stale happiness. Or don't. And open up a world that is full and meaningful and frustrating and so so worth it.
All That I Am
I moved 5 provinces away to attend university.
I want to learn to speak different languages - starting with french. ( It's not going as well as I would have hoped.)
I love taking pictures. Especially in film.


I enjoy a good action movie.
I usually have a lot of sympathy for people.
I procrastinate like it's a sport.. that I'm winning.
I have always wanted a boy to do all the cliché things that boys do in movies, for me.
I believe there is much power in words and thought.
I have many irrational fears - and very few rational ones.
I'm the misfit of my family.
I'm a believer of Christ; I am forgiven.
I'm an extrovert.
I'm indesicive.
I don't smoke.
I'm a dog person.
I enjoy dressing up, and I simply cannot pull off sweatpants.
I'm 5"2 - which many consider to be smaller than average. I wear heels a lot.
I often find I am too quick to judge people, but it is one of my favorite things to be pleasantly proven wrong about someone.
I dance.
I do not sing well, but that's not saying I don't try to prove that wrong every day.. I don't.

I have many inspirational people in my life.
I usually come across more sad than I really am on this blog - I really do enjoy life.
I appreciate all of my followers, and all that stop by. Thank-you.
As Far As I Can See
Languages - Lots of languages. Coming from my own mouth with understanding in my brain.
Travels - All over the globe. I want to become a part of so many other cultures and be able to take from each, traditions and ways that are lovely, to create a better me.
I dream of living in a little european village where everyone knows everyone else, and everything is so close together that there are no cars, just bikes and legs. I want to be able to walk to the bakery on the cobblestone streets and pick up baguettes in a little basket, and then move

on the the cheese shop and then collect the vegetables and fruits, waving to everyone I pass.
Love - Finding someone and not being afraid to give my whole heart and energy into making it last. And if it doesn't work out, being able to pick myself back up and allowing myself to love again.
Friendships - I hope to create lasting friendships over my life of people in all different places and points in their life.
I want to -
Skydive/bungy jump. Either, or both.
Have a love song written for me by someone I care about.
Never be too old for swings.


Marry - the man of my dreams and experience an exciting life with him.
Be a part of something bigger than myself. A cause that I can contribute too that has a further reach and can affect more people than I could alone.
Practice what I preach.
Live a life worth living.
Be able to find joy in all aspects of my life.
Be thankful.
Be able to put my name for every time "love" in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.
Know what's going on in the world around me.
Ride in a hot air balloon
- सभी सामग्री S. Christie के ब्लाग से साभार । इनके ब्लाग पर जाने हेतु इसी लाइन पर क्लिक करें ।

आवश्यक सूचना

इस ब्लाग में जनहितार्थ बहुत सामग्री अन्य बेवपेज से भी प्रकाशित की गयी है, जो अक्सर फ़ेसबुक जैसी सोशल साइट पर साझा हुयी हो । अतः अक्सर मूल लेखक का नाम या लिंक कभी पता नहीं होता । ऐसे में किसी को कोई आपत्ति हो तो कृपया सूचित करें । उचित कार्यवाही कर दी जायेगी ।